March 4, 2019
In this episode, we’re joined by Mark Telford from Telford’s Accountants here in the UK.
Now Mark has done an amazing job of building his accountancy practice around his personal life. Every day he drives his kids to school, and he picks them up. In 2018, Mark also won the Xero Most Valued Advisor of the year award, and he has some pretty interesting plans for his practice that don’t involve bringing more clients in, but rather doing more with the clients he has.
In this episode Mark has some great insights to share around work life balance, having clarity on where you’re going and how he outsources 90% of his accounts production work.
So grab yourself a pen and paper and let’s get into episode 4 with Mark Telford…
If you’re ready to start or are already running your own accountancy practice, here are 5 ways I can help you run the practice you want, the way you want:
1. Get in touch and arrange a free 30-minute discovery call.
2. Read my e-book about how I transformed my practice.
3. Attend one of our free Mastermind Events.
4. Join one of our Mastermind Groups.
5. Work with me on a 1-2-1 basis.