March 4, 2019
The advisory-compliance divide is much discussed in accountancy, but where did it originate? And can you really separate the two in 2019?
This podcast examines how the split came about, look at how technology has affected this and ask if it is still valid in accountancy in 2019 and beyond.
Joining host Tom Herbert are director of partner and product at Xero Damon Anderson, former practice owner and business consultant Della Hudson and Mark Telford, director at Telfords Chartered Accountants.
What is in this episode?
Over the course of this podcast, some of the topics Anderson, Hudson and Telford discussed are:
If you’re ready to start or are already running your own accountancy practice, here are 5 ways I can help you run the practice you want, the way you want:
1. Get in touch and arrange a free 30-minute discovery call.
2. Read my e-book about how I transformed my practice.
3. Attend one of our free Mastermind Events.
4. Join one of our Mastermind Groups.
5. Work with me on a 1-2-1 basis.